|1)A train and A Cyclist reaches a station every day at the same time. One day the Cyclist starts 20 minutes late from his house.On his way to station the train crosses him at 5 miles before
station.The speed of cyclist is 12mph. Find the speed of the train.Ans:60mph
2)There is an element which triplicates in every hour. Each of these 3
3) A person goes to a bank and Quotes x Rs and y paise on a cheque.
Ans: 31 Rs. and 63 paise.
4). There are some chicken in a poultry. They are fed with corn. One sack of corn will come for 9 days. The farmer decides to sell some chicken and wanted to hold 12 chicken with him. He cuts the feed by 10% and sack of corn comes for 30 days. So initially how many chicken are there?
Ans:Equal.6)100 Kg. Potatoes with 98% water content are dried in an oven. The percentage of water decreases to 50 %. What is the weight of potatoes now.
7)There are 4 parties A,B,C,D. Ram told that either A or B will win. Shyam told C will never win. Hari told either B or C or D will win. Only one of them was Correct. Which party won?
8)There are n Railway stations. Ticket facility is 10available between every
initially n*(n-1) were printed. ie 30.
Later on, (n+m)*(n+m-1) are printed ie 72.(so
9)A colck takes 33 seconds to complete the pendulum sound when it is 12:00
10)mr. x (got paramvir chakra in 1971) died when his age was 1/59th the year of birth.what was his date of birth?
11). There is 66x33m rectangular area. Ram is 11/8 times faster than Krishna . Both of them started walking at opposite ends and they met at some point then, Ram said “See you in the other end” Then they continued walking. After some time Ram thought he will have tea so he turned back walked back 15 meters then he changed his mind again and continued walking .How much Krishna has traveled by the time they meet?
12)there are 6561 number of balls in a bag. out of which one is heavy ball. in how many minimum number
ans-8.13) the profit made by a company in one year is enough to give 6% return on all shares.but as the preffered shares get on return of 7.5%, so the ordinary shares got on return of 5%.if the value of preferd shares is
14)there were 50 players playing a game among themselves. each player is out of the game when lose 3 matches. what is the number of matches should be plyed in order to get the winner.
15) A & B two places. C & D are two people.c started from a and d started from b. when they meet each other in the way c traveled 18m more than d. than c takes 13 and half a minute and d takes 24 minutes to reach the other end.what was the distance between a & b. ans-
126.16) i have been hearing a girl singing a song for last two score.
17) A tourist wants to go from a to b. there are four ways to do this.
18) in a train there is one brakeman, conductor, engineer &fireman. thair names are Art, John, Tom & Pete given in this order or in reverse order. you have to tale the occupation of the 4, w.r.t. these conditions:
19) there is a 18 strong building and 4 people live in it. they are dentist, lawyer, accountant, architect.(i am giving only a part of the question)
20) 4 ladis, mrs margarat, mrs price, mrs winter & mrs ellen went for marketing. Each went for 2 shops only.